Reliable, complete implementation of the courses even in times of crisis!
If face-to-face classes are not always possible on site, individual modules will be based on ours
proven blended learning concept takes place live online and interactively on the virtual CONSENSUS campus.
Your skills as a mediator
With our training you cover a wide range of competencies based on knowledge, skills and self-reflection:
Frequently asked questions
1. How do the module weekends work?
2. What are the requirements for mediation training?
3. What happens if I miss a module weekend?
4. What are the main focuses of mediation training at the CONSENSUS Campus?
5. What does "strategic mediation / interest management" mean?
6. Who are the CONSENSUS Campus trainers?
7. What is part of the training - in addition to the 120 hours of classroom instruction?
8. What is covered by the course fees?
The course fee covers the 120 hours of classroom instruction on the CONSENSUS CAMPUS. In addition, we offer „add-on“ packages that include the mediation of the first practical case and supervision.
9. Who do I get supervision from?
10. How can the course fee be paid?
11. International Standards (IMI)
As the first training institute in Germany, we are proud to be pioneers adapting international standards in our mediation training and being part of an international network connected through the International Mediation Institute (IMI). Individuals who successfully complete our training program will be recognised as IMI Qualified Mediators. The mediation training will qualify them to be internationally recognised as certified mediators meeting high standards. IMI Standards cover a wide range of competencies, a great amount of practical exercises and feedback as well as supervision by experts from different working fields of mediation. The Certified Mediator Training Program provides theoretical knowledge of mediation, mediation skills and self-awareness. The structure and processes of the training program ensure that individuals who successfully complete our training program will be excellency prepared to work as a certified mediator in different areas. IMI’s quality standards are established and maintained by IMI’s Independent Standards Commission (ISC), a 70+ strong body of users including highly experienced mediators, leading judges, providers, trainers and educators from 27 countries.