Andrea Hartmann-Piraudeau is Managing Director of Consensus and has been an independent entrepreneur for 15 years. She is a much appreciated conflict mediator for large companies.
- International consultant and trainerfocus: business mediation, organizational development, coach and communications consultant
- Master’s degree in Communication and Media Studies, Sociology and Linguistics, University of Mannheim
- Master of Mediation, Faculty of Law, Fernuni Hage
- Several years of experience in the management of national and international units
DR. IMKE WULFMEYER, Head of Mediation Training
Dr. Imke Wulfmeyer has been leading the Mediation training at CONSENSUS Campus in Stuttgart and Hamburg since spring 2019.
- Lawyer and mediator BM/BAFM, mediation experience since 2004, focus on family conflicts, separation and divorce, inheritance disputes.
- 2007 Founding of a law firm and practice for mediation
- Supervisor, systemic consultant, attorney for cooperative practice
- since 2014 lecturer at the University of Hohenheim for the inter-faculty module Conflict Management
- From maritime law firms in Hamburg, New York and Rotterdam to the film business and research projects in the United Arab Emirates, she has a wealth of intercultural and cross-sector experience with conflict management in various settings.
PROF. DR. EWALD KRAINZ, Scientific Director
Doctorate in Psychology, Habilitation on “The Morphology of the Social World”, then Professor of Group Dynamics and Organisational Development at the University of Klagenfurt; teaching activities at several universities, corporate universities and independent educational institutions; conception and management of numerous curricula;
Development of the scientific centre of the Austrian Group Dynamics Network, foundation of the “Klagenfurt School of Group and Organisational Dynamics”.
Author and editor of numerous books, magazines and articles on project management, conflict management and mediation, leadership, team development, group and organisational dynamics, consulting, cultural anthropology;
Many years of global activity as a trainer, consultant and researcher in various fields and with various organisations and groups of people on problems related to the above issues, both in metropolises of the capitalist as well as in regions of the non-capitalist world.
PROF. DR. FRANK BRETTSCHNEIDER
Prof. Dr. Frank Brettschneider holds the Chair of Communication Science at the University of Hohenheim. His research focuses on communication in construction and infrastructure projects, comprehensibility research, political communication (especially election research) and communication management. Frank Brettschneider is a member of the Scientific Advisory Board for Civil Society and Citizen Participation of the State Government of Baden-Württemberg. He enriches the Consensus Mediator training with lectures and discussion rounds.
Until the end of 2016, he was responsible within SAP AG for the introduction and management of a worldwide conflict management system (CMS@SAP), which networks all existing conflict resolution procedures in the company and thus enables systematic conflict resolution. Jürgen Briem is also the initiator and co-founder of the “Round Table Mediation and Conflict Management of the German Economy”. As an independent mediator and coach, he offers professional conflict consulting, training for managers and personnel officers as well as the development of intra-university and intra-company conflict management systems.
Birgit Hauser, a creative conflict resolution strategist with many years of experience, she has launched the mediation training course at Consensus Campus. Under her leadership, the training institute developed its unique profile, which combines a high degree of practical relevance with scientific depth.
- International consultant and trainer activities,
Focus: Communication in demanding situations, negotiations
- Master of Science in Project & Business Mediation Alpen-Adria University Klagenfurt, Certificate of Advanced Studies in Mediation, FH St. Gallen + qualified business mediator, Steinbeis Hochschule Berlin
- Former HR Manager at two global players
Andreas Hausmann is a freelance lawyer and has been involved in management functions in a large media company for more than 20 years. He has many years of experience as a lecturer at universities and has practical experience in the negotiation management of difficult contract and employee constellations. “Solution-oriented mediation in conflict situations” and “facial results” are the aim and credo of his work.
- Lawyer since 1998
- Negotiation management for television commissioned productions
- ARD spokesman at the Arbitration Board for disputes with television contract producers
Sabine Schnarrenberger is a graduate documentarian, project manager and business mediator. For more than 15 years, she has been a project manager, project coach and change companion in strategic and operational projects. Over the years, she has specialized as a turnaround manager for difficult project situations in which “nothing seems to work anymore”.
- Training as business mediator at the Steinbeis University Berlin, Academy for Social Affairs and Law
- The project manager is an honorary member of the Gesellschaft für Projektmanagement e.V. (Society for Project Management). (GPM) is engaged.
F.J. Innerhofer is a graduate psychologist with many years of experience in personnel and organizational development in the automotive and public service sectors.
- International consulting and coachingFocus: Communication – Leadership – Conflict
- More experienced in resolving highly escalated conflicts
- Coach for executives and junior executives
Frank Glowitz is a certified psychologist and systemic supervisor/coach (DGSv; SG) and at the Heidelberg Institute for
Mediation/University of Heidelberg (BAFM/BM), where he has also been a recognised trainer in various modules. As Managing Director of Polylux Organisationsberatung in Berlin, he has been advising organisations and their employees for twenty years on the subject of competence development and job satisfaction with all its facets such as efficiency and resilience, creativity and health, etc.
Diplom-Betriebswirtin (FH), Coach und Wirtschaftsmediatorin, ist Expertin für Agiles Projektmanagement, Verhandlungsführung und Veränderungsmanagement. Langjährige Erfahrung als stellvertretende Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende der SAP SE und als stellvertretende Betriebsratsvorsitzende der SAP SE. Sie ist Lehrbeauftragte für Projektmanagement an der Dualen Hochschule Mannheim.