Reliable, complete implementation of the courses even in times of crisis!
If face-to-face classes are not always possible on site, individual modules will be based on ours
proven blended learning concept takes place live online and interactively on the virtual CONSENSUS campus.
Your skills as a mediator
With our training you cover a wide range of competencies based on knowledge, skills and self-reflection:
Frequently asked questions
1. How do the module weekends work?
2. What are the requirements for mediation training?
3. What happens if I miss a module weekend?
4. What are the main focuses of mediation training at the CONSENSUS Campus?
5. What does "strategic mediation / interest management" mean?
6. Who are the CONSENSUS Campus trainers?
7. What is part of the training - in addition to the 120 hours of classroom instruction?
8. What is covered by the course fees?
The course fee covers the 120 hours of classroom instruction on the CONSENSUS CAMPUS. In addition, we offer "add-on" packages that include the mediation of the first practical case and supervision.